Speaker data for acoustic simulator
APG provides GLL loudspeaker databases for EASE4.4 and the new EASE5FE, allowing the users to plan an validate their sound systems and evaluate the SPL coverage and distribution in Direct Sound and make advanced room-acoustic investigations.
The APG GLL loudspeaker library is free of use and can be downloaded on the APG website.
For more information about the EASE5 software, please go to the AFMG editor’s website: https://www.afmg.eu/en/ease-5-fe
- Virtual filters to equalize the different sources
- High accuracy due to high internal data resolution and GLL data format
- Support for multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
- Simulation of full frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 3D modeling of direct sound displayed in horizontal and vertical cutting planes
- Sound pressure field ("mapping")
- Frequency response curves ("virtual microphones")
- 3D system visualization