EASE FOCUS 3
EASE FOCUS Acoustic Simulation
3D direct SPL simulation
High resolution spaker data (GLL)
Simulation up to 30 acoustic sources
EASE Focus 3 is 3D simulation software recommanded by APG. It allows acoustic simulation of the full range of APG speakers including line array systems and configurable loudspeakers.
It is the ideal tool to produce an accurate prediction of system performance in any given space quickly and easily. The interface is designed to give field operators and sales personnel rapid access to the simulation, and to provide a second level of advanced functionality to systems engineers and the engineering department.
The speaker data .GLL are available for all the speakers of APG range. The software, which runs on MS Windows, is a free download.
The AFMG EASE Focus 3 software is available to download for free on the AFMG website: http://focus.afmg.eu/
The software is also available to download on our APG website with an executable file which contains APG and Active Audio GLL loudspeakers database.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Ability to import schematic diagrams and images (aerial photographs, for example) for fast and accurate custom audience modeling
- Virtual filters to equalize the different sources
- High accuracy due to high internal data resolution and GLL data format
- Support for multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
- 3D modeling of direct sound displayed in horizontal and vertical cutting planes
- Simulation of full frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sound pressure field ("mapping")
- Frequency response curves ("virtual microphones")
- 3D system visualization
- Full system reporting